Delightful barn conversion, with exposed beams, slate floors and wood burning stove, close to the South Downs, Worthing nearby.
Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with wood-burning stove. Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with Victorian roll-top bath and toilet.
- Full elec rads CH inc
- Table top freezer
- Large, lawned orchard garden and enclosed decked courtyard with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi inc
- Cot and h/chair on request
- Shared freezer (in external utility)
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities Please note: Due to the rural location both the Wi-Fi and mobile signals can be fairly poor and not possible to stream anything other than audio.
Enjoying a rural location in the lovely Sussex countryside, these two beautifully refurbished, detached single-storey barn conversions are located close to the South Downs and only 15 minutes’ drive to the beach. Within easy reach are beaches at Worthing and Brighton, historic Arundel with stunning castle and Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, Chichester with its cathedral and Goodwood/Fontwell races. Plenty of National Trust homes and gardens to visit. Shop 1 mile, pubs and restaurants 2 miles.