Rural location, views to woods and large garden. Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust nearby.
Hall with storage for boots and coats. Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with wood-burning stove and tiled floors. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with Victorian roll-top bath and toilet.
- Gas and full gas CH inc
- Counter-top freezer
- Enclosed decked area with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Please note: The internet and telephone signal can be poor at times which can affect streaming.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi inc
- Cot and h/chair on request
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
Enjoying a rural location in the lovely Sussex countryside, these two beautifully refurbished, detached single-storey barn conversions are located close to the South Downs and only 15 minutes’ drive to the beach. Within easy reach are beaches at Worthing and Brighton, historic Arundel with stunning castle and Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, Chichester with its cathedral and Goodwood/Fontwell races. Plenty of National Trust homes and gardens to visit. Shop 1 mile, pubs and restaurants 2 miles.