1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information on our website. Especially note clauses 6 (Payment), 7 (Deposit) and 10 (Full customer cancellations – basic) of the Booking Conditions.
2. Offer applies only to new 2022 bookings for arrival dates which are more than 10 weeks after you make your booking which are booked between 01/04/2021 and 14/02/22 and for arrivals 15 February 2022 to 31 December 2022
3. Offer only available for those properties that participate in the low deposit scheme.
4. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25. When you make your booking, in addition to the low deposit payable, you will also have to pay any insurance premiums (if you are taking out insurance with your booking) and/or ferry fees (if you are purchasing ferry tickets with your booking).
5. This offer does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
6. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the standard deposit shown on website and/or in the Booking Conditions is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking before the balance due date. This balance payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, for example any applicable booking fees. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for the difference between the low deposit and the usual deposit, as well as any applicable booking fee and any cancellation charges which may apply (as set out in the Booking Conditions). For the avoidance of doubt, you will forfeit the insurance premiums (if applicable) and/or ferry fees (if applicable).
7. This offer may be used in conjunction with any other accommodation offer or discount that is available at the time of booking.
8. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.