Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner, Freeview TV, DVD player and French doors leading to garden.
Kitchen area: Farmhouse style with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed and Freeview TV.
Bedroom 2: With twin beds.
Wet room: With bath, shower, toilet, shower seat and grab rails.
All the cottages are finished with fixtures and fittings of the very highest standard and have open-plan dining. Some have en-suite bedrooms. They offer an ideal location from which to explore both the North York Moors National Park and the glorious Heritage Coast of Yorkshire.
- Enjoy stunning walks along the Cleveland Way
- Visit the RSPB Bempton Cliffs Bird Sanctuary - a paradise for bird spotters
- Take in a show at Scarborough’s Open Air Theatre - Europe’s largest open-air theatre which has played host to world-famous acts such as Elton John and Katherine Jenkins
- Learn more about the town’s history at its 12th-century castle
- Walk along Scarborough’s two beautiful beaches at North and South Bay
- Visit the town’s eclectic mix of shops, dine in its wide choice of restaurants or take in an Alan Ayckbourn play at the theatre
- Meander along Scarborough’s esplande which has been featured in hit television shows The Royal and Heartbeat.
- The historic port of Whitby is a 30-minute drive north of Scarborough - renowned for its literary connection with Dracula
- Whitby is also the departure point for the North York Moors Railway steam train which traverses the county’s dramatic scenery
- The cathedral city of York is just over an hour’s drive away, whilst the cosmopolitan shopping mecca of Leeds is one and a half hour’s drive from Scalby.