"Set in the spectacular Cotswold Water Park, these exclusive apartments enjoy unsurpassed setting of lakes, wetlands and grassland"
All the holiday apartments are decorated and furnished to exacting standards, with nature being integral to the design and finish. Large expanses of glass deliver superb views (lake views not guaranteed) and clever use is made of wood and other materials.
Located within the complex of the Four Pillars Hotel, each apartment offers everything one could wish for, including kitchen, dining facilities and comfortable living room but with the added benefit of use of a huge range of hotel facilities including a restaurant, bar and gastro pub, the leisure club, indoor swimming pool and exclusive day spa, plus a 24 hour manned reception desk and concierge service.
Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a break all year round. The development also makes an excellent base from which to explore the Cotswold countryside and nearby towns and cities, including Gloucester, Bath, Bristol, Cirencester, Oxford and Cheltenham, and the very many picturesque villages of the area including Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden and Snowshill to name but a few. Shops 2 miles, pub
Floor level allocated on arrival: Large living/dining room. Galley-style kitchen. Double bedroom with 5ft bed and TV. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Electricity, full central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Shared laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Telephone (payable at end of stay)
- Shared natural grounds
- Private parking 100 yards
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (36ft x 26ft, depth 4ft) with changing and shower facilities (unsuitable for children under 2 yrs; children’s swim times Mon-Fri 7am-9:30am, 3pm-6pm; Sat-Sun 8am-10am, 3pm-6pm), spa (unsuitable for children), treatment rooms, flotation room, sauna, Experience shower, gym, steam room, relaxation room
- NB: Unfenced lake in grounds